When creating your shop, you have the ability to upload photos, create a username and profile, write text and product description, and generate other forms of user-facing content. As a member of our community, you agree that that this content will not be:
- In violation of intellectual property rights, including but not limited to:
- Counterfeit or replica
- Trademark infringement
- Copyright infringement
Note: Photographs are protected by applicable copyright laws.
- Abusive, threatening, defamatory, or harassing.
- In violation of a user's privacy in any way.
- False, deceptive, or misleading.
- Racist, obscene, or viewed as hateful.
If Mostawda encounters specific cases that do not fall within the guidelines described above—but in Mostawda's reasonable view, breaches established moral and ethical boundaries—Mostawda reserves the right to unilaterally terminate the account.
If you see anything on Mostawda that violates these rules, you can report it to us, by sending us an email to email@example.com