To help ensure that every Mostawda shopper has an exceptional shopping experience, we've organized a set of guidelines that we ask every Mostawda vendor to follow in order to continue selling on our platform.
As a member of our community, we ask that you:
- Make sure products are represented with high-quality images and detailed descriptions which include all specifications needed (sizing, color, etc.).
- Set accurate expectations for each order and respect to delivery time.
- Help shoppers stay up to date about the status of their orders by marking them as shipped and providing a valid tracking number.
- Inform shoppers if you're unable to complete an order, and process a refund quickly.
- Respond to messages and emails from shoppers in a timely manner. A shopper should receive a reply within seven days, but the faster, the better.
- Establish Terms & Conditions and offer a return policy, if possible.
- You must offer a full refund if an item is faulty, not as described, or doesn't function as it's supposed to.
- Attempt to resolve any disputes directly with shoppers themselves. In some cases, if you are unable to reach a resolution, Mostawda will intervene to help resolve the dispute.
A few additional tips for great service:
- Use product level shipping to ensure the lowest possible shipping rate is shown to shoppers.
- Use our pre-written Terms & Conditions, which will ensure that your shop follows all necessary laws and recommendations.
- Be conscientious about communications with shoppers.
A note on protecting shoppers' privacy: