Although unlikely, there are several circumstances under which a shop may be removed or locked without prior notice. Please note that this will occur only in the case of specific flagrant or repeated behaviors, including:
- Selling products that are prohibited on Mostawda.
- Having unfulfilled orders, at least one of which is past due by 30 days.
- Having received complaints from multiple shoppers that a product was not shipped.
- Having received complaints from multiple shoppers that you are unresponsive to their emails and messages regarding order status, refunds, or disputes.
- Violating terms of the agreement outlined in our customer service guidelines.
- Not having logged in to your account in 180 days or longer.
There is also the unlikely possibility that your shop has been mistakenly deemed fraudulent by our system. If you believe this to be the case, contact our support team to reactivate your account.